Friday, January 21, 2011

Ghislaine's Response, 1/20


Here is Les Buis des Chardonnet under construction last May. Gite and rooms on left, cellar in center, Perroud home on the right.  Organic vines on the hillside.

Moving forward, slow but sure.  My comments are in italics.  We will try to skype again this weekend.
From Ghislaine...
got some answers from Nathalie !
we have snow again tonight...not much compared to what we had previously but still....
I talk to Aleks (Herve's wife and Ghislaine and Nathalie's sister-in-law, Chateau du Briante)today, I forward  your blog address to her...
I have an appointment with my bank tomorrow morning ......(to see how we can make a deposit)
I picked out some nice addresses of chambres d'hôtes on the Fourvière hill (in Lyon)so as soon as you make up your mind about dates I can check about their avaibilities.the prices are 55/65  euros for one place, 85  euros for the 2ND one and 95 euros for the 3rd place; I imagine you would have to be in separate places being a group of about 1é, but they are all in the same area...prices are to give you a rough idea ; we might find less expensive but these are close to the old part of Lyon .
I got addresses for van or car rentals from the tourist office...I phone them tomorrow to check their prices with and without a driver...
I try to send you the link to the hammam; unfortunately it's only in French...it's just information for a start because we can check on others...one of my friends in Lyon is a hammam fan so I 'll ask her too what her favourite would be !!!

Just trying to keep everyone in the loop!  Gone tomorrow to Celia's shower! More on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment