Monday, January 24, 2011

Message from Ghislaine--What is your opinion?


Ann,

looking for group  accommodation in Lyon I  found this ...I have a phone appointment with a lady from there tomorrow but first I want to ask you.....the positive is that you are all together, it's not in the city center but in a very easy reach ...my question , is the point for you to find something ok and cheap or is the group a rather well-off group who wants nice  but more expansive accommodation...as their website is in English i send you the link.....read it and tell me..; I won't be available until 9 pm from now on but I'll check my messages when I come back talk to you..
Ghislaine

It may be a little bare bones.  Check out the link and see what you think.  Also--it seems that you have to be a member of their group to use the facility.  Now, if everyone has to be a member, that could be a very expensive hostel experience! Go to the link at the top of this message and check it out and please post your comment.  Majority rules--if it is affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment