Sunday, December 8, 2019

Recovery Day--12/7

John and Chris had roared off to catch the sunset and Som went too on Friday night but I stayed behind having done quite enough celebrating by that time. Instead I went into the pool and did water aerobics to quell my still swollen from the plane ride knees. But I slipped on the unforgiving cement stairs on the way back in and landed hard, bruising my left leg and quite making me forget all about my hurting knees. Ouch! Lessons, lessons everywhere. So Saturday was a chill day until the evening when Som picked us up and we went out to dinner with Eileen to Lilla's, their favorite beach bar/restaurant. Could see why--great food and service and the view was incomparable. Tourist spot for good reason. I had me a tropical drink in a pineapple--sweet!
Our vintage stovetop blew out that morning, smoking electric wires leading to explosive gas leaks. One mention and Major Tom had it ripped out and replaced within 24 hours with a brand new unit. We feel well-taken care of here, great team. For breakfast the next day Eileen had her chocolate cereal with yogurt and John fetched us some breakfast rice treats from the yellow grocery near Chris and Som's.

No comments:

Post a Comment